As of the 4th July, the boutique will be following the COVID-19 safety protocols outlined at the bottom of this page.
For a limited time we will be opening on Sunday's! If you'd like to book an appointment please give us a call or drop us an email, we can't wait to meet you!
Debbie Rees Bridal is a luxury bridal boutique located just minutes from Wokingham’s newly-regenerated town centre.
Inspired by English country manors, Debbie Rees Bridal's bright and airy interior combines modern chic with vintage treasures. We pride ourselves on our expertise, boasting over 60 years’ worth of experience in the bridal industry.
Due to the current circumstances, we have had to make some changes to keep you and our staff safe. Below are our guidelines for our appointments moving forward, we will adhere to these 100% and request that you and your guest do the same. Don’t worry, you will still receive our usual outstanding level of customer service.
- You must have an appointment to visit the store, unfortunately we won’t be able to accommodate drop ins. We will re-confirm your appointment a few days before.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know in advance. We totally understand plans change, however in the current climate preparation for each appointment is very timely, so we'd appreciate as much notice as possible.
- You will be allowed to bring one guest to your appointment and you will be the only bride in the boutique.
- If you or your guests are feeling unwell, or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend your appointment. Let us know as soon as possible and we can reschedule your appointment.
- Before your appointment, please familiarise yourself with the dresses we have in store, you'll find these on the designer pages of the website. Bringing a list of your favourites to the appointment would be really useful! When viewing the dresses in store, we ask that they are observed 'visually' without touching.
- Prior to your arrival, the boutique will have been deep cleaned thoroughly. We have allowed time to do this in between appointments, so all touch points will be disinfected. Each dress will also be steamed and fresh for you to try.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment, if you are early please wait outside the boutique.
- Please minimise the items you bring to the appointment, where possible please avoid large handbags and other unnecessary items.
- On arrival we will temperature check you and your guest, this isn’t intrusive and be rest assured that our staff will also be checked.
- We will be wearing face masks and visors, if you already have a mask, please wear this to the appointment. If you don't we can provide a disposable face mask for you and your guest.
- We will all adhere to full social distancing measures; don’t worry we will guide you through what you need to do. We will have hand sanitiser available, but please do feel free to use your own. We will also ask you to wash your hands before the appointment starts.
- Your guest will help you into the dresses you’d like to try and if you need further assistance we will use a full facial visor and assist from behind to avoid face to face contact.
- We know it’s hard only having one guest, so have your bride tribe ready online so they can share the experience virtually.
All this said, remember there will still be laughter, fun and the joy of finding your dream dress!
We can’t wait to meet you and be a part of your dress journey!
Debbie Rees Bridal